About & Contact
GRAB A CUPPA & WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
Contact me: TamannaBeauty@outlook.com
My name is Tamanna (if it’s not obvious already), and I am from Bangladesh! I am a London Based Freelance Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger. I created this blog because I wanted to create a platform where I can showcase makeup looks and reviews on products whilst still being a makeup artist. I feel like writing posts on here is my way of showing that I’m here to help!
Just for reference, I’m in the shade NC30 by MAC and I have oily skin (seriously oily skin – so oily you could fry chips on my face). With that in mind, this blog will consist of makeup looks, product reviews & recommendations, as well as some tips and tricks I’ve learnt here and there so enjoy your reads! 😀
1. What camera do you use?
I take all my pictures with my Canon 600D (my pride and joy)
2. How long have you been doing makeup?
I started doing makeup on others (family/friends) as a hobby from my early teens, but I was 16 years old when I had my first ‘real’ booking and that was when I had initially considered doing freelance makeup.
3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
I have so many brands I love, so it’s hard to be specific. I can however state that:
– Makeup Geek are my favourite brand for eyeshadows
– Morphe Brushes are my favourite brush manufacturers
– Sleek have the best blush formulas in the drugstore
❗ DISCLAIMER: ❗
- Everything shared on this blog has been purchased by me unless stated otherwise!
- I am 100% honest with my reviews and all opinions are my own, therefore if you disagree with anything I may have said about a product/brand, just remember that what works for me may not have worked for you and vice versa!
- Most Amazon links will be an affiliate link and will be marked with an (*)
- All pictures and content are my own unless stated otherwise. If you wish to use any of my content, please contact me first. You can email me for any questions – TamannaBeauty@outlook.com 🙂