Double Winged Eye Look
Overview of products I’ve used:
- NYX Eyeshadow Base – White
- MUA Brown Matte Eyeshadow (Shade 19 Matte)
- Redcherry False Eyelashes #217
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Royal Blue
- Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara
- Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner
- Glam Crystals Funk & Glam Crystals Shake it Up!
- Sleek Au Naturel Palette
- MUA Undressed Palette
- Apply the matte brown shadow from the Undressed palette into the crease for transition and then apply the shimmery brown from the same palette into the crease.
- Apply the gold eyeshadow from the Undressed palette onto the eyelids.
- Use the white matte eyeshadow from the Au Naturel palette as highlight underneath the brows.
- Apply MUA’s Intense Blue Eye pencil in waterline and lower lashline thickly.
- Apply Collection’s Shake it Up! on lower lashline – on top of the intense blue eyeliner.
- Then apply some of Funk on the eyelid where the gold eyeshadow had been placed previously. Blend out Funk by dabbing with fingers.
- Apply NYX’s White Eyeshadow base in the outer corner of the eye, going up horizontally at an angle from lower lashline.
- Set the eyeshadow base with the peach colour from Sleek’s Au Naturel palette.
- Apply eyeliner on the top and bottom of eyes, creating a double wing and avoiding the angled peach eyeshadow you had placed earlier.
- Lastly, apply mascara and added some Redcherry falsies!
Here’s a list of all the products mentioned!
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this! Tam xxx